Are you a wine, beer, spirits or a beverage rep? and need to get approval from your boss or your producer for whom you are working? Help is here.
Remember that the cost of attending a conference is considerable. That total includes conference registration fees, travel costs (if not around Melbourne), hotel, and time-away-from-work costs. It is likely your managers will want some serious justification for you to attend a conference.
Your attendance at the AuTT Conference will help you effectively meet and overcome the biggest marketing sales, distribution and marketing challenges you are facing today!
Here are some things your boss/producer may need to know. You might want to stress real benefits like…
- Learn how to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
- High level networking with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with new industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conferences not only allow you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teach you a ton — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. AuTT Conference is all about ‘How To Do It’. We are not going to discuss where the industry is going, what are the problems – instead we are going to discuss how to make it happen and do it better.
“Timing is perfect. End of financial year is coming soon, use your money now to invest in an activity in coming months”.
Send them full conference program. Below is a sampling of what you will learn.
- How to manage and grow your brand. By Glenn Cooper
- How to pitch your brand to independents bottleshops. By Giuseppe Minissale
- How to make people fall in love with your brands. By Stuart Gregor.
- How to create a culture and how to share that with your customers. By Andre Eikmeier
- How to grow your brand in on-premise accounts. By Jenna Hemsworth
- How to Get Press Attention: Even With NO / Less Budget. By James Gregory Wilkinson
- How to create effective retail merchandising programs that work in retail. By Rose Scott
- How to build your brand as a sustainable brand. By Bill Lark
- How To Pitch Your Brand To A Prospective Distributor. By Kathleen Davies
- How to sell as the founders of the world’s highest selling wine brand ‘Barefoot’ take on the stage and talk on Sales Fixes Everything: Seven Level of Sales tiers. By Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey
About AuTT and Team:
Australia Trade Tasting is brought to you by Beverage Trade Network (US Based Company) which is one of the leading platforms educating the beverage industry globally. (Check out BTN Academy to learn more). Beverage Trade Network also works with Wine Australia USA Team helping Australian wineries grow in the US market. The conference will not focus on the ‘problems’ unlike other conferences, AuTT is all about ‘How to’ (how to sell, how to market, how to grow, how to build), so get involved now to learn from your favorite speakers and get inspired at AuTT.